Details about Orietta Dessy
Access statistics for papers by Orietta Dessy.
Last updated 2011-03-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Obesity and Economic Performance of Young Workers in Italy
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Average partial effects in multivariate probit models with latent heterogeneity: Monte Carlo experiments and an application to immigrants' ethnic identity and economic performance
Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014, Stata Users Group
- Temporary Contracts and Young Workers' Job Satisfaction in Italy
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
See also Chapter (2014)
- Stepping Stones versus Dead End Jobs: Exits from Temporary Contracts in Italy after the 2003 Reform
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali (2013)
- Nominal wage rigidity in the European Countries: evidence from the Europanel
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002, International Conferences on Panel Data View citations (6)
- Stepping stones versus dead end jobs: exits from temporary contracts in Italy after the 2003 reform
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2013, 121, (1), 31-62 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Les salaires sont-ils rigides ? Le cas de la France à la fin des années 1990; suivi d'un commentaire de Hubert Kempf
Économie et Statistique, 2005, 386, (1), 59-89 View citations (2)
- Temporary Contracts and Young Workers’ Job Satisfaction in Italy
Chapter 6 in Disadvantaged Workers, 2014, pp 95-120
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.