Details about Pieter J. de Jong
Access statistics for papers by Pieter J. de Jong.
Last updated 2012-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are revenue forecasts rational? Evidence surrounding Reg FD
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (2), 153-160 View citations (1)
- Does investment lead to greater output? A panel error-correction model analysis
Applied Economics, 2009, 43, (7), 773-785 View citations (5)
- The changing relationship between earnings expectations and earnings for value and growth stocks during Reg FD
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009, 33, (2), 435-442 View citations (12)
- The relationship between capital investment and R&D spending: a panel cointegration analysis
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (11), 871-880 View citations (8)
- Market response to FDA announcements
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2006, 46, (4), 586-597 View citations (7)
- The Euro deposit market in a global perspective
Global Finance Journal, 2006, 16, (3), 354-365
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.