Details about Elizabeth Anne Demers
Access statistics for papers by Elizabeth Anne Demers.
Last updated 2021-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oh what a beautiful morning! The time of day effect on the tone and market impact of conference calls
Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE)
- Soft Information in Earnings Announcements: News or Noise?
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (22)
Also in International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) (2008) View citations (26)
- Contemporaneous verification of language: evidence from management earnings forecasts
Review of Accounting Studies, 2016, 21, (1), 165-197 View citations (13)
- IPO Failure Risk
Journal of Accounting Research, 2007, 45, (2), 333-371 View citations (58)
- The marketing role of IPOs: evidence from internet stocks
Journal of Financial Economics, 2003, 68, (3), 413-437 View citations (56)
- Discussion of High‐Technology Intangibles and Analysts’ Forecasts
Journal of Accounting Research, 2002, 40, (2), 313-319 View citations (5)