Details about Jean-Luc Demonsant
Access statistics for papers by Jean-Luc Demonsant.
Last updated 2018-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Koranic Schools in Senegal: A real barrier to formal education?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in LISER Working Paper Series, LISER (2012) View citations (6)
THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise (2012)
- Education and Migration Choices in Hierarchical Societies: The Case of Matam, Senegal
IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse View citations (2)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2011) View citations (2)
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) (2011)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2012)
- The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics (2010) View citations (1)
- Koranic Schools in Senegal: An actual barrier to formal education?
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance View citations (1)
- Family Prestige as Old-Age Security: Evidence from Rural Senegal
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance
- SUBSTITUTION BETWEEN FORMAL AND QUR'ANIC SCHOOLS IN SENEGAL
The Review of Faith & International Affairs, 2014, 12, (2), 61-65 View citations (1)
- Education and migration choices in hierarchical societies: The case of Matam, Senegal
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2012, 42, (5), 875-889 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.