Details about Ivan De Noni
Access statistics for papers by Ivan De Noni.
Last updated 2018-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring how the knowledge space shapes the technological progress of European regions
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (1)
- How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?
Papers in Innovation Studies, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy View citations (2)
Also in "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" (2014) View citations (9)
- Sustainable school food procurement: What factors do affect the introduction and the increase of organic food?
Food Policy, 2018, 76, (C), 109-119 View citations (2)
- The role of collaborative networks in supporting the innovation performances of lagging-behind European regions
Research Policy, 2018, 47, (1), 1-13 View citations (4)
- Out of the crisis: an empirical investigation of place-specific determinants of economic resilience
European Planning Studies, 2017, 25, (2), 155-180 View citations (8)
- The impact of intra- and inter-regional knowledge collaboration and technological variety on the knowledge productivity of European regions
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 117, (C), 108-118 View citations (5)
- The rise of the Chinese regional cluster specializing in fashion in Lombardy: An evolutionary analysis
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 2017, 11, (4), 491-513
- Vicious advice: Analyzing the impact of TripAdvisor on the quality of restaurants as part of the cultural heritage of Venice
Tourism Management, 2017, 61, (C), 501-510 View citations (1)
- Evaluating post-acquisition technological performance by measuring absorption-related invention
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 2016, 20, (1/2), 117-146
- The moderating effect of exploitative and exploratory learning on internationalisation–performance relationship in SMEs
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 2015, 13, (2), 96-117 View citations (2)
- How Social Capital, Trust And Cluster Management Affect Firms' Innovation Performance Within Clusters
L'industria, 2013, (4), 657-688
- Immigrant entrepreneurship in the Milan metropolitan area: results from an empirical analysis
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (2), 168-188 View citations (1)
- The evolution of the social understanding of ethnic entrepreneurship: results from a bibliometric analysis of the literature
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2013, 20, (4), 383-401 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.