Details about Ximena V. Del Carpio
Access statistics for papers by Ximena V. Del Carpio.
Last updated 2020-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Implications of minimum wage increases on labor market dynamics lessons for emerging economies
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Global migration of talent and tax incentives: evidence from Malaysia's returning expert program
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- The impact of Syrian refugees on the Turkish labor market
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (49)
- Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
- The Impact of Minimum Wages on Employment, Wages and Welfare: The Case of Vietnam
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Does the minimum wage affect employment ? evidence from the manufacturing sector in Indonesia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (15)
- The impact of wealth on the amount and quality of child labor
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
- Does Cash for School Influence Young Women's Behavior in the Longer Term? Evidence from Pakistan
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (10)
- Leveling the Intra-household Playing Field: Compensation and Specialization in Child Labor Allocation
Post-Print, HAL View citations (11)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2009) View citations (10)
See also Chapter (2010)
- Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on the Amount and Type of Child Labor
World Development, 2016, 80, (C), 33-47 View citations (14)
- Do minimum wages affect employment? Evidence from the manufacturing sector in Indonesia
IZA Journal of Labor & Development, 2015, 4, (1), 1-30 View citations (3)
- Local Labor Supply Responses to Immigration
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2015, 117, (2), 493-521 View citations (12)
- Is Irrigation Rehabilitation Good for Poor Farmers? An Impact Evaluation of a Non‐Experimental Irrigation Project in Peru
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2011, 62, (2), 449-473 View citations (16)
- Skills for a Modern Ukraine
World Bank Publications, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Leveling the intra-household playing field: compensation and specialization in child labor allocation
A chapter in Child Labor and the Transition between School and Work, 2010, vol. 31, pp 259-295 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.