Details about Dr. Satis Chandra Devkota
Access statistics for papers by Dr. Satis Chandra Devkota.
Last updated 2022-10-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heterogeneity in Farm Exit and Level of Government Payments: A Comparison between the Corn-Belt States and the US
2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Causes of Export Instability in Nepal
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Impact of Exchange Rate Change on Foreign Trade Balance in Nepal
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Terms of trade and real domestic income: New evidence from South and Southeast Asia
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (3), 4315-4331
- What Factors in Nepal Account for the Rural–Urban Discrepancy in Human Capital? Evidence from Household Survey Data
Economies, 2021, 9, (2), 1-14
- Community managed hydropower, spillover effect and agricultural productivity: The case of rural Nepal
World Development Perspectives, 2019, 13, (C), 67-74 View citations (1)
- The impact of foreign remittances on poverty in Nepal: A panel study of household survey data, 1996–2011
World Development, 2018, 110, (C), 38-50 View citations (16)
- Calculation and decomposition of income inequality in low- and middle-income countries: a survey data analysis
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (43), 4310-4320
- Impact of SAFTA on South Asian Trade
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2017, 7, (3), 232-247
- Caste-ethnic disparity in vaccine use among 0- to 5-year-old children in Nepal: a decomposition analysis
International Journal of Public Health, 2016, 61, (6), 693-699 View citations (4)
- How does education inequality respond to policy? A method and application to survey data from Albania and Nepal
Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 43, (2), 166-177 View citations (3)
- How do income and education affect health inequality: evidence from four developing countries
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (52), 5583-5599
- What Factors Change Education Inequality in Nepal?
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2015, 16, (2), 287-308 View citations (1)
- Agricultural Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Nepal
Review of Development Economics, 2013, 17, (4), 732-746 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.