Details about Stan De Spiegelaere
Access statistics for papers by Stan De Spiegelaere.
Last updated 2019-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Job design and innovative work behavior enabling innovation through active or low-strain jobs?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Mainstreaming Innovation in Europe. Findings on Employee Innovation and Workplace Learning from Belgium
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Europeanization of Industrial Relations in the Service Sector: Problems and Perspectives in a Heterogeneous Field, by Stefan Rüb and Hans-Wolfgang Platzer (trans. P. Burgess). Peter Lang, New York, 2015, 244 pp., ISBN: 978-3-0343-1967-6, $64.95, paperback
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2016, 54, (3), 677-678
- Job design, work engagement and innovative work behavior: A multi-level study on Karasek’s learning hypothesis
management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, 2015, 26, (2), 123-137 View citations (3)
Also in management revue. Socio-economic Studies, 2015, 26, (2), 123-137 (2015) View citations (3)
- Job Design and Innovative Work Behavior: One Size Does Not Fit All Types of Employees
Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 2012, 8, (4), 5-20 View citations (7)
- Power, politics and the Turkish labour union elite
SEER Journal for Labour and Social Affairs in Eastern Europe, 2010, 13, (3), 327-342
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.