Details about Michele De Nadai
Access statistics for papers by Michele De Nadai.
Last updated 2015-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Roadblocks on the Road to Grandmaï¿½s House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement
Working Papers, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance View citations (5)
- Counting Rotten Apples: Student Achievement and Score Manipulation in Italian Elementary Schools
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS (2014) View citations (5)
FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation (2014) View citations (2)
- Roadblocks on the Road to Grandma's House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2014) View citations (15)
- Nonparametric Errors in Variables Models with Measurement Errors on both sides of the Equation
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (5)
- Misreported Schooling, Multiple Measures and Returns to Educational Qualifications
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Econometrics (2014)
- Identification and Estimation of Engel Curves with Endogenous and Unobserved Expenditures
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2015, 30, (3), 487-508 View citations (1)
- Misreported schooling, multiple measures and returns to educational qualifications
Journal of Econometrics, 2014, 181, (2), 136-150 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.