Details about Angela C.M. de Oliveira
Access statistics for papers by Angela C.M. de Oliveira.
Last updated 2020-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- (Im)patience by Proxy: Making Intertemporal Decisions for Others
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College View citations (9)
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College (2018) View citations (4)
- Gender and Negotiation in the Small: Are Women Perceived to Be More Cooperative than Men?
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (17)
- INTRODUCTION TO THE SYMPOSIUM ON RESEARCH ON SOCIAL DILEMMAS
Economic Inquiry, 2020, 58, (1), 9-11
- Care provision: An experimental investigation
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 157, (C), 615-630 View citations (2)
- Do School Counselors Exhibit Bias in Recommending Students for Advanced Coursework?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2019, 19, (4), 17 View citations (1)
- Worthiness versus Self‐Interest in Charitable Giving: Evidence from a Low‐Income, Minority Neighborhood
Southern Economic Journal, 2019, 85, (4), 1196-1216 View citations (2)
- Common identity and the voluntary provision of public goods: An experimental investigation
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 142, (C), 32-46 View citations (3)
- Reward the lucky? An experimental investigation of the impact of agency and luck on bonuses
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, 62, (C), 87-97 View citations (3)
- Economic preferences and obesity among a low-income African American community
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 131, (PB), 196-208 View citations (14)
- Instrumenting Beliefs in Threshold Public Goods
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (2), 1-15
- One bad apple? Heterogeneity and information in public good provision
Experimental Economics, 2015, 18, (1), 116-135 View citations (24)
- Solidarity among the poor
Economics Letters, 2014, 123, (2), 144-148 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Group Composition and Social Preference Heterogeneity in a Public Goods Game: An Agent-Based Simulation
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2014, 17, (3), 5 View citations (5)
- School environment and risk preferences: Experimental evidence
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2012, 45, (3), 265-292 View citations (40)
- The Stability of Social Preferences in a Low-Income Neighborhood
Southern Economic Journal, 2012, 79, (1), 15-45 View citations (19)
- Social norms of sharing in high school: Teen giving in the dictator game
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 80, (3), 603-612 View citations (10)
- The giving type: Identifying donors
Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (5-6), 428-435 View citations (39)
Also in Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (5), 428-435 (2011) View citations (35)
- Social capital and public goods
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2010, 39, (4), 474-481 View citations (11)
- B.S. Frey and A. Stutzer, Editors, Economics and Psychology: A Promising New Cross-disciplinary Field, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA/London, England (2007) viiÂ +Â 286 pp., index, $32.00, ISBN-13: 978-0-262-06263-3
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 71, (2), 584-587
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.