Details about Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos.
Last updated 2016-09-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (4)
Also in DEOS Working Papers, Athens University of Economics and Business
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2015)
- GREEN SPENDING REFORMS, GROWTH, AND WELFARE WITH ENDOGENOUS SUBJECTIVE DISCOUNTING
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2015, 19, (06), 1240-1260 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Optimal Fiscal Policy with Endogenous Time Preference
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2015, 17, (6), 848-873 View citations (1)
- Aging, growth and the allocation of public expenditures on health and education
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2014, 47, (4), 1173-1194 View citations (1)
- ENDOGENOUS TIME PREFERENCE AND PUBLIC POLICY: GROWTH AND FISCAL IMPLICATIONS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2010, 14, (S2), 243-257 View citations (10)
- Public capital maintenance and congestion: Long-run growth and fiscal policies
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2008, 32, (12), 3760-3779 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.