Details about Rong Ding
Access statistics for papers by Rong Ding.
Last updated 2022-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The burden of attention: CEO publicity and tax avoidance
Post-Print, HAL View citations (8)
- Protection of trade secrets and corporate tax avoidance: Evidence from the inevitable disclosure doctrine
Journal of Business Research, 2021, 132, (C), 221-232 View citations (3)
- Social media, financial reporting opacity, and return comovement: Evidence from Seeking Alpha
Journal of Financial Markets, 2020, 50, (C) View citations (2)
- Government affiliation, real earnings management, and firm performance: The case of privately held firms
Journal of Business Research, 2018, 83, (C), 138-150 View citations (16)
- Regional institutions, financial analysts and stock price informativeness
Regional Studies, 2018, 52, (9), 1261-1270 View citations (1)
- Determinants and value relevance of UK CEO pay slice
International Review of Applied Economics, 2016, 30, (3), 403-421 View citations (3)
- Do Financial Analysts Perform a Monitoring Role in China? Evidence from Modified Audit Opinions
Abacus, 2016, 52, (3), 473-500 View citations (10)
- Fund ownership and stock price informativeness of Chinese listed firms
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2013, 23, (3), 166-185 View citations (12)
- Sovereign wealth fund and financial crisis – a shifting paradigm
China Finance Review International, 2013, 3, (1), 42-60 View citations (1)
- Speculative trading, price pressure and overvaluation
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2011, 21, (3), 419-442 View citations (5)
- Media Coverage and Stock Returns: Evidence from Chinese Cross-Listed Firms
Palgrave Macmillan View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.