Details about Stefano Di Colli
Access statistics for papers by Stefano Di Colli.
Last updated 2023-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The distributional impact of local banking. Evidence from the financial and sovereign-debt crises
Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli
- Loan Loss Provision: Some Empirical Evidence for Italian Banks
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (6)
Also in Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research (2015) View citations (6)
- Local Banking and Local Economic Growth in Italy: Some Panel Evidence
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2016)
- Bank Lending Procyclicality and Credit Quality during Financial Crises
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2014)
- Loan loss provisions and macroeconomic shocks: Some empirical evidence for italian banks during the crisis
Finance Research Letters, 2018, 25, (C), 239-243 View citations (11)
- Local banking and local economic growth in Italy: some panel evidence
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (28), 2665-2674 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Bank lending procyclicality and credit quality during financial crises
Economic Modelling, 2014, 43, (C), 142-157 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.