Details about Gracious M. Diiro
Access statistics for papers by Gracious M. Diiro.
Last updated 2019-06-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does gender matter in the adoption of sustainable agricultural technologies? A case of push-pull technology in Kenya
Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA
- The economics of multiple interventions to achieve holistic outcomes: Pilot evidence from Ethiopia
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Assessing the impact of integrated pest management (IPM) technology for mango fruit fly control on food security among smallholders in Machakos County, Kenya
91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society
- Gendered analysis of the demand for poultry feed in Kenya
2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Gender and Dynamics of Technology Adoption: Evidence from Uganda
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Impact of Adoption of Improved Groundnut Varieties on Factor Demand and Productivity in Uganda
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Do Farmers and the Environment Benefit from Adopting Integrated Pest Management Practices? Evidence from Kenya
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2019, 70, (2), 452-470
- Economic analysis of spillover effects of an integrated pest management (IPM) strategy for suppression of mango fruit fly in Kenya
Food Policy, 2019, 84, (C), 121-132
- Does gender matter in the adoption of push-pull pest management and other sustainable agricultural practices? Evidence from Western Kenya
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2018, 10, (2), 253-272
- Heterogeneous Effects of Maternal Labor Market Participation on the Nutritional Status of Children: Empirical Evidence from Rural India
Child Indicators Research, 2017, 10, (3), 609-632
- Agricultural technology adoption and Nonfarm earnings in Uganda: a Semiparametric analysis
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (2), 145-162 View citations (6)
- The role of gender in fertiliser adoption in Uganda
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 10, (2), 14 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.