Details about Kara Dimitruk
Access statistics for papers by Kara Dimitruk.
Last updated 2023-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- “To destroy the settlement of estate”? the Glorious Revolution and estate acts of parliament, 1660–1702
Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics
- The Glorious Revolution and Access to Parliament
The Journal of Economic History, 2023, 83, (3), 676-708
- De jure property rights and state capacity: evidence from land specification in the Boer Republics
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2021, 17, (5), 764-780
- Political coalitions in the House of Commons, 1660–1690: New data and applications
Historical Methods: A Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History, 2021, 54, (3), 172-187
- Julian Hoppit, Britain's political economies: Parliament and economic life, 1660–1800 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017. Pp. xxii+391. 18 figs. 3 maps. 47 tabs. ISBN 9781107015258 Hbk. £69.99; ISBN 9781316649909 Pbk. £22.99)
Economic History Review, 2019, 72, (3), 1100-1101
- “I Intend Therefore to Prorogue”: the effects of political conflict and the Glorious Revolution in parliament, 1660–1702
(Electoral competition with informed and uninformed voters)
European Review of Economic History, 2018, 22, (3), 261-297 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.