Details about Marialuisa Divella
Access statistics for papers by Marialuisa Divella.
Last updated 2020-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sources and determinants of responsible innovations: occupational health and safety in italian firms
Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali
- Innovation induced by public procurement: A firm-level analysis for Italy and Norway
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Why growth rates differ? Path of innovation in Italian provinces
Working Papers, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione
- Human capital and firmsâ€™ innovation: evidence from emerging economies
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2019, 28, (7), 741-757
- Work Organisation, Employees’ Education, and Innovation: A Firm-Level Analysis for Italy
L'industria, 2019, (3), 417-436
- Cooperation linkages and technological capabilities development across firms
Regional Studies, 2017, 51, (10), 1494-1506
- Heterogeneity in cooperation for innovation and technological capabilities of firms in Italy
L'industria, 2016, (3), 493-514 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.