Details about Justice Gameli Djokoto
Access statistics for papers by Justice Gameli Djokoto.
Last updated 2021-04-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- SPATIOTEMPORAL EVALUATION OF DRY BEANS AND GROUNDNUT PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY AND INEFFICIENCY IN GHANA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2021, 24, (1)
- IS ORGANIC AGRICULTURE MORE SCALE EFFICIENT THAN CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE? THE CASE OF COCOA CULTIVATION IN GHANA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2020, 23, (2) View citations (1)
- Sectoral and spatio-temporal differentiation in technical efficiency: A meta-regression
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2020, 8, (1), 1773659
- Productivity of organic and conventional agriculture – a common technology analysis
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2018, 120, (3) View citations (1)
- Alternative functional forms for technology choice: Application to cocoa production technologies
Technology in Society, 2017, 50, (C), 110-120
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN ORGANIC AND CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE - A GENDER COMPARISON
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2017, 20, (2) View citations (1)
- Ghanaian fair-trade cocoa-producing households' livelihood diversification and efficiency
International Journal of Green Economics, 2016, 10, (2), 191-212 View citations (1)
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta‐Analysis on Ghana
Agribusiness, 2016, 32, (3), 397-415 View citations (3)
- Technology transfer, outsourcing, capability and performance: A comparison of foreign and local firms in Ghana
Technology in Society, 2016, 47, (C), 31-39
- Technical efficiency of organic agriculture: a quantitative review
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2015, 117, (2), 11 View citations (5)
- Domestic and foreign direct investment in Ghanaian agriculture
Agricultural Finance Review, 2014, 74, (3), 427-440 View citations (4)
- Trade Openness and Technical Efficiency Change in Ghana’s Agriculture
Journal of Empirical Economics, 2013, 1, (1), 1-10
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.