Details about Alexandre Dmitriev
|Postal address:||Department of Economics, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand|
|Workplace:||Department of Economics, Business School, University of Auckland, (more information at EDIRC)|
Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis (CAMA), Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University, (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Alexandre Dmitriev.
Last updated 2018-12-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Business Cycles with Complete Markets
RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2012)
- Habit Persistence and International Comovements
Working Papers, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2012)
- Variable Capacity Utilization, Ambient Temperature Shocks and Generation Asset Valuation
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2009)
- Technological Transfers, Limited Commitment and Growth
2008 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics (2006)
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales (2008)
- Composite habits and international transmission of business cycles
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2017, 76, (C), 1-34
- Institutions and growth: evidence from estimation methods robust to weak instruments
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (13), 1625-1635 View citations (1)
- The cost of adjustment: On comovement between the trade balance and the terms of trade
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 689-700
- HABIT PERSISTENCE AND INTERNATIONAL COMOVEMENTS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2012, 16, (S3), 312-330 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- International business cycles with complete markets
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2012, 36, (6), 862-875 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Variable capacity utilization, ambient temperature shocks and generation asset valuation
Energy Economics, 2009, 31, (6), 888-896
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.