Details about Timothy A. Dowd
Access statistics for papers by Timothy A. Dowd.
Last updated 2019-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- New Evidence on the Tax Elasticity of Capital Gains: Working Paper 2012-09
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office View citations (4)
- The Role of Dynamic Scoring in the Federal Budget Process: Closing the Gap Between Theory and Practice
Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2005)
- The Business Cycle and the Deduction for Foreign Derived Intangible Income: A Historical Perspective
National Tax Journal, 2018, 71, (4), 729-750
- Profit shifting of U.S. multinationals
Journal of Public Economics, 2017, 148, (C), 1-13 View citations (19)
- New Evidence on the Tax Elasticity of Capital Gains
National Tax Journal, 2015, 68, (3), 511-544 View citations (1)
- Heterogeneity in the Tax Responses of Personal Capital Gains Realizations
National Tax Journal, 2012, 65, (4), 827-40
- Corporate Tax Reform: A Macroeconomic Perspective
National Tax Journal, 2011, 64, (4), 923-41
- Income Mobility and the Earned Income Tax Credit
Public Finance Review, 2011, 39, (5), 619-652 View citations (7)
- Distinguishing Between Short-Term and Long–Term Recipients of the Earned Income Tax Credit
National Tax Journal, 2005, 58, (4), 807-28 View citations (1)
- The Role of Dynamic Scoring in the Federal Budget Process: Closing the Gap between Theory and Practice
American Economic Review, 2005, 95, (2), 432-436 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Use of Fiscal Policy Reaction Functions in Analyzing the Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy
National Tax Journal, 2005, 58, (3), 373-90
- Effects of Future Demographic Changes on the US Economy: Evidence from a Long-term Simulation Model
Economic Systems Research, 1998, 10, (3), 239-262 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.