Details about Wendy Dobson
Access statistics for papers by Wendy Dobson.
Last updated 2014-06-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- History Matters: China and Global Governance
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Inclusive, Balanced, Sustained Growth in the Asia-Pacific
Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. View citations (1)
- Further Financial Services Liberalization in the Doha Round?
Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Deeper Integration between Canada and India?
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2011, 5, (1), 93-115
- Does Canada Have an India Strategy? Why it Should and What Both Sides Can Gain from Comprehensive Talks
C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, 2011, (138) View citations (2)
- Will the renminbi become a world currency?
China Economic Review, 2009, 20, (1), 124-135 View citations (49)
- Window of Opportunity Opens: Asian and American Views of the International Economic Architecture
Asian Economic Policy Review, 2009, 4, (2), 271-287 View citations (3)
- China's Integration into the Global Financial System
Bank of Canada Review, 2008, 2008, (Summer), 19-31 View citations (4)
- The transition from imitation to innovation: An enquiry into China's evolving institutions and firm capabilities
Journal of Asian Economics, 2008, 19, (4), 301-311 View citations (25)
- The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 2006, 37, (2), 103-162 View citations (48)
- Deeper Integration in East Asia: Regional Institutions and the International Economic System
The World Economy, 2001, 24, (8), 995-1018 View citations (7)
- The next round of services negotiations: identifying priorities and options; commentary
Review, 2000, 82, (Jul), 31-52
- The Macdonald Report: Signpost or Shopping Basket?
Canadian Public Policy, 1986, 12, (s1), 23-39
- World Capital Markets: Challenge to the G-10
Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (21)
- Financial Services Liberalization in the World Trade Organization
Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.