Details about Begoña Domínguez
Access statistics for papers by Begoña Domínguez.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics (2018)
- On the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies With Many Consumer Goods
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics
- Intangible Capital and Ramsey Capital Taxation (updated)
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (2)
- Time Consistency of Optimal Fiscal Policies in an Endogenous Growth Model
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society
- The effects of secondary markets for government bonds on inflation dynamics
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2019, 32, 249-273 View citations (4)
See also Software Item (2018)
- AN EVALUATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS ON CAPITAL TAXATION
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (07), 1519-1544 View citations (1)
- Intangible investment and Ramsey capital taxation
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2013, 60, (8), 983-995 View citations (5)
- On the time-consistency of optimal capital taxes
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2007, 54, (3), 686-705 View citations (3)
- Public debt and optimal taxes without commitment
Journal of Economic Theory, 2007, 135, (1), 159-170 View citations (14)
- Book review
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2006, 40, (2), 225-228
- Reputation in a Model with a Limited Debt Structure
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2005, 8, (3), 600-622 View citations (2)
- Code and data files for "The effects of secondary markets for government bonds on inflation dynamics"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2019)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.