Details about Mathilde Douillet
Access statistics for papers by Mathilde Douillet.
Last updated 2014-11-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- Major players of the international food trade and the world food security
FOODSECURE Working papers, LEI Wageningen UR
- Trade and agricultural policies in Malawi: Not all policy reform is equally good for the poor
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Trade policies and agricultural exports of Sub-Saharan African countries: Some stylized facts and perspectives
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Trade policies and agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa: Comparative analysis in a Computable General Equilibrium framework
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po View citations (1)
- Trade policy reforms in the new agricultural context: Is regional integration a priority for Sub-Saharan African countries agricultural-led industrialization? Insights from a global computable general equilibrium analysis
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- What are the agricultural exports growth perspectives offered to sub-Saharan countries by current trade negotiations?
- Which trade integration scheme can best help Sub-Saharan Africa develop and export more processed agricultural goods?
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (9)