Details about Santiago Dodero
Access statistics for papers by Santiago Dodero.
Last updated 2011-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Corporate Governance and Management Succession in Family Businesses
Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Corporate Governance and Ownership: Measurement and Impact on Corporate Performance and Dividend Policies in Argentina
Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department View citations (10)
- Family members who do not work in the family business: How to enhance their "unity" and "commitment"
IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School
- Corporate governance and family business performance
Journal of Business Research, 2011, 64, (3), 280-285 View citations (26)
- Corporate governance, family ownership and performance
Journal of Management & Governance, 2010, 14, (2), 145-166 View citations (21)
- Does the Quality of Corporate Governance Affect Firm Valuation and Risk? Evidence from a Corporate Governance Scorecard in Hong Kong
International Review of Finance, 2010, 10, (4), 403-432 View citations (4)
- El ciclo de vida de las empresas familiares
Temas de Management, 2008, III, 9-12
- Family business governance for ensuring a qualified management succession in a family business – how to cope with the increasing amount of management successions in German family businesses
International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, 2008, 1, (1), 38-50
- Corporate governance in family-controlled firms in Taiwan
International Review of Economics, 2007, 54, (1), 176-193 View citations (1)
- Corporate governance over the business cycle
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2006, 30, (11), 2117-2141 View citations (14)
- Family ownership, corporate governance, and top executive compensation
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2006, 27, (7), 549-561 View citations (8)
- Corporate Governance in Germany and the German Corporate Governance Code
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2005, 13, (3), 362-367 View citations (12)
- Corporate Governance, Family Ownership and Firm Value: the Canadian evidence
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2005, 13, (6), 769-784 View citations (39)
- Corporate Governance Scoring and the Link Between Corporate Governance and Performance Indicators: in search of the Holy Grail
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2004, 12, (1), 8-10 View citations (4)
- The Corporate Governance Scorecard: a tool for the implementation of corporate governance
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2004, 12, (1), 11-15 View citations (1)
- Corporate Governance, Competition, and Political Parties: Explaining Corporate Governance Change in Europe
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (9)
- From Family Firms to Corporate Capitalism: Essays in Business and Industrial History in Honour of Peter Mathias
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press
- A Research on the Code of Corporate Governance in Croatian Business Practice
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.