Details about Joanne M. Doyle
Access statistics for papers by Joanne M. Doyle.
Last updated 2018-12-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Adjustment of Firms' Capital Structures in a Varying-Risk Environment
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (1988)
- Persistence in the long-run expected rate of return for corporate pension plans
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2017, 63, (C), 271-277 View citations (11)
- Variations in Home Advantage: Evidence from the National Hockey League
Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 2012, 8, (2), 1-27
- The Effect of Home Advantage, Momentum, and Fighting on Winning in the National Hockey League
Journal of Sports Economics, 2011, 12, (5), 538-560 View citations (5)
- Economic Literacy Among Corporate Employees
The Journal of Economic Education, 2002, 33, (3), 195-205 View citations (3)
- Fixed Costs Of Adjustment, Coordination, And Industry Investment
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2001, 83, (4), 628-637 View citations (9)
- The Effects of Labor Markets and Income Inequality on Crime: Evidence from Panel Data
Southern Economic Journal, 1999, 65, (4), 717-738 View citations (42)
- Firms, contracts, and financial structure: Oliver Hart (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995) pp. viii + 228
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1997, 32, (3), 472-476
- Dynamic adjustment of firms' capital structures in a varying-risk environment
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 1988, 12, (1), 127-133
See also Working Paper (1988)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.