Details about Djeneba Doumbia
Access statistics for papers by Djeneba Doumbia.
Last updated 2019-09-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Reallocating Public Spending to Reduce Income Inequality: Can It Work?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Informal sector heterogeneity and income inequality: evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (2017)
- Reinvigorating Growth in Resource-Rich Sub-Saharan Africa
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- The Quest for Pro-poor and Inclusive Growth: The Role of Governance
PSE Working Papers, HAL
Also in Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (2018)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2019)
- Financial development and economic growth: Evidence of non-linearity
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The quest for pro-poor and inclusive growth: the role of governance
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (16), 1762-1783
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Financial Development and Economic Growth in 43 advanced and developing economies over the period 1975–2009: Evidence of non-linearity
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2016, 16, (1), 13-22 View citations (2)