Details about Yongqing Dong
Access statistics for papers by Yongqing Dong.
Last updated 2022-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Wage Premium and Labor’s Migration Choice: New Evidence from Rural China
2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- The Health Inequality of Children in China: A Regression-Based Decomposition Analysis
Child Indicators Research, 2022, 15, (1), 137-159 View citations (1)
- The healthcare inequality among middle-aged and older adults in China: a comparative analysis between the full samples and the homogeneous population
Health Economics Review, 2022, 12, (1), 1-17
- Does gender matter for the intergenerational transmission of education? Evidence from rural China
International Journal of Educational Development, 2020, 77, (C) View citations (2)
- Returns to Education in Different Job Locations for Off-Farm Wage Employment: Evidence from China
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (2), 1-14 View citations (2)
- The effect of parents’ education on the academic and non-cognitive outcomes of their children: Evidence from China
Children and Youth Services Review, 2020, 117, (C) View citations (2)
- Intergenerational transmission of education: The case of rural China
China Economic Review, 2019, 53, (C), 311-323 View citations (12)
- The Dilemma of Medical Reimbursement Policy in Rural China: Spatial Variability between Reimbursement Region and Medical Catchment Area
IJERPH, 2019, 16, (16), 1-18
- Changes in returns to education for off-farm wage employment: evidence from rural China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2018, 11, (1), 2-19 View citations (6)
- Off-farm employment over the past four decades in rural China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2018, 10, (2), 190-214 View citations (22)
- The More Educated, the Healthier: Evidence from Rural China
IJERPH, 2018, 15, (12), 1-14 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.