Details about Burkhard Drees
Access statistics for papers by Burkhard Drees.
Last updated 2015-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Cheap Money and Risk Taking: Opacity versus Underlying Risk
EcoMod2011, EcoMod View citations (4)
- Implications of Better Information for Technological Development and Welfare
- Asset pricing with cognitive dissonance
Discussion Papers, Series II, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy"
- Information and the dispersion of posterior expectations
Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 154, (C), 604-611 View citations (6)
- Cheap money and risk taking: Opacity versus fundamental risk
European Economic Review, 2013, 62, (C), 114-129 View citations (19)
- Implications of more precise information for technological development and economic welfare
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2010, 34, (2), 266-279
- Welfare Effects of Transparency in Foreign Exchange Markets: the Role of Hedging Opportunities
Review of International Economics, 2003, 11, (3), 453-463 View citations (15)
- Leverage and the price volatility of equity shares in equilibrium
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2000, 40, (2), 155-167 View citations (4)
- Price volatility and risk with non-separability of preferences
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2000, 39, (1), 21-34 View citations (1)
- Intrinsic bubbles and asset price volatility (*)
Economic Theory, 1997, 9, (3), 499-510 View citations (4)
- The composition of stock price indices and the excess volatility puzzle
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1995, 4, (1), 29-36 View citations (3)
- Financial institutions or asset markets: Alternative trading and banking arrangements as risk sharing mechanisms
European Journal of Political Economy, 1992, 8, (2), 175-200 View citations (2)
- The Role of Information and Risk Sharing for R&D Investment, Technological Change and Economic Welfare
Chapter 5 in Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, 2009
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.