Details about Rachel Dunifon
Access statistics for papers by Rachel Dunifon.
Last updated 2012-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- The Effect of Maternal Employment on Children's Academic Performance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
- What Factors Account for State-to-State Differences in Food Security?
Economic Information Bulletin, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (5)
- Associations Between Participation in the National School Lunch Program, Food Insecurity, and Child Well-Being
JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research View citations (3)
- How Different ARE Welfare and Working Families? And Do Those Differences Matter for Children's Achievement?
JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research View citations (2)
- Short- and Long-Term Effects of AFDC Receipt on Families
JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research
- Understanding Family Change: Past, Present, and Future Effects of Family Events on Children
IPR working papers, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University
- Vim Will Win: Long-Run Effects of Motivation and Other "Noncognitive" Traits on Success
IPR working papers, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University View citations (1)
- Employment Patterns of Less-Skilled Workers: Links to Children’s Behavior and Academic Progress
Demography, 2012, 49, (2), 747-772 View citations (10)
- Children in no-parent households: The continuity of arrangements and the composition of households
Children and Youth Services Review, 2007, 29, (7), 912-932 View citations (1)
- Family economic well-being following the 1996 welfare reform: Trend data from five non-experimental panel studies
Children and Youth Services Review, 2007, 29, (6), 698-720 View citations (4)
- Maternal work and welfare use and child well-being: Evidence from 6 years of data from the Women's Employment Study
Children and Youth Services Review, 2007, 29, (6), 742-761 View citations (2)
- State-level predictors of food insecurity among households with children
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2006, 25, (4), 921-942 View citations (30)
- Welfare reform and child well-being
Children and Youth Services Review, 2006, 28, (11), 1273-1292 View citations (6)
- Maternal Work Behavior under Welfare Reform: How does the Transition from Welfare to Work Affect Child Development?
Children and Youth Services Review, 2003, 25, (1-2), 55-82 View citations (12)
- As Ye Sweep, So Shall Ye Reap
American Economic Review, 2001, 91, (2), 150-154 View citations (12)
- Mothers' Work and Children's Lives: Low-Income Families after Welfare Reform
Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.