Details about Cristián Arturo Ducoing, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Cristián Arturo Ducoing, Sr..
Last updated 2022-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Resource abundance and public finances in five peripheral economies, 1850-1939
Lund Papers in Economic History, Lund University, Department of Economic History
- Machinery and horse power prices, 1850-1913
Working Papers, Economic History Society
- The energy transition in the Swedish iron and steel sector, 1800-1939
Lund Papers in Economic History, Lund University, Department of Economic History View citations (1)
- Genuine Savings in developing and developed countries, 1900-2000
Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development View citations (8)
- Non-residential capital stock in Latin America. 1875-2008
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra View citations (1)
- Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Resource abundance and public finances in five peripheral economies, 1850s–1930s
Resources Policy, 2022, 76, (C)
- Energy and machines. Energy capital ratios in Europe and Latin America. 1875–1970
Scandinavian Economic History Review, 2019, 67, (1), 31-46 View citations (2)
- Natural Resources Curse in the Long Run? Bolivia, Chile and Peru in the Nordic Countries’ Mirror
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (4), 1-25 View citations (4)
- Guillermo Guajardo and Alejandro Labrador, eds. La empresa pÃºblica en MÃ©xico y en AmÃ©rica Latina: Entre el mercado y el estado. MÃ©xico DF, Mexico: UNAM/INAP, 2015. 372 pp. ISBN 978â€“607â€“02â€“5854-1, $16 (Spanish, paper)
Enterprise & Society, 2017, 18, (2), 467-469
- Non-Residential Capital Stock in Latin America, 1875–2008: New Estimates and International Comparisons
Australian Economic History Review, 2016, 56, (1), 46-69 View citations (2)
- Natural Resources and Divergence
Palgrave Studies in Economic History, Palgrave Macmillan
- Copper Prices and Heterogeneity: The Chilean and Norwegian Cases, 1850–1913
- Different Drivers Behind Corporate Environmental Policies: The Case of the Swedish and Chilean Copper Industry
- The “Fiscal Contract” in Andean and Nordic Countries, 1850–2010
- Weak Sustainability Trends in the Andean and Nordic Countries: A Historical Perspective
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.