Details about Joao B. Duarte
Access statistics for papers by Joao B. Duarte.
Last updated 2022-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Labor Supply and Demand Shocks during COVID-19
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis View citations (50)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2021)
- One Money, Many Markets: Monetary Transmission and Housing Financing in the Euro Area
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund (2020) View citations (1)
- Investment-Specific Technological Change, Taxation and Inequality in the U.S
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Monetary Policy, Housing Rents and Inflation Dynamics
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Applied Econometrics (2019)
- One Money, Many Markets
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) View citations (15)
- One Money, Many Markets - A Factor Model Approach to Monetary Policy in the Euro Area with High-Frequency Identification
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (32)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2018) View citations (20)
- Why is Europe Falling Behind? Structural Transformation and Services' Productivity Differences between Europe and the U.S
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (3)
- The Effect of Monetary Policy on Housing Tenure Choice as an Explanation for the Price Puzzle
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (1)
- Housing and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle: What do Housing Rents have to Say?
2015 Papers, Job Market Papers View citations (5)
- Measuring labor supply and demand shocks during COVID-19
European Economic Review, 2021, 139, (C) View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Is the COVID-19 Pandemic a Supply or a Demand Shock?
Economic Synopses, 2020, (31) View citations (11)
- Monetary policy, housing rents, and inflation dynamics
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2019, 34, (5), 673-687 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2019)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.