Details about Juan Du
Access statistics for papers by Juan Du.
Last updated 2018-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Minimum Wages on Absence from Work Due to Illness
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2018, 18, (1), 23 View citations (2)
- Goods–Time Elasticity of Substitution in Health Production
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (11), 1474-1478 View citations (2)
- Health capital investment and time spent on health-related activities
Review of Economics of the Household, 2017, 15, (4), 1215-1248 View citations (2)
- HEALTH CARE INFLATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR MONETARY POLICY
Economic Inquiry, 2015, 53, (3), 1556-1579 View citations (3)
- Health Care Use, Out-of-Pocket Expenditure, and Macroeconomic Conditions during the Great Recession
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (1), 38 View citations (3)
- Intertemporal elasticity of substitution and risk aversion: are they related empirically?
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (15), 1588-1605 View citations (2)
- Formal and Informal Care: An Empirical Bayesian Analysis Using the Two-part Model
Forum for Health Economics & Policy, 2012, 15, (2), 1-42 View citations (3)
- Economic reforms and health insurance in China
Social Science & Medicine, 2009, 69, (3), 387-395 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.