Details about Meghna Dutta
Access statistics for papers by Meghna Dutta.
Last updated 2023-06-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Role of Finance in Dixit-Stiglitz-Krugman Model of International Trade
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- The unorganised sector and access to finance in rural India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Credit Constraints and Increased Firm-Level Production Fragmentation: Evidence from India
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2023, 15, (1), 93-108
- Negotiating Autonomy: The Linkages between Intimate Partner Violence, Women’s Paid Work Status and Birth Outcomes
Administrative Sciences, 2023, 13, (3), 1-18
- COVID‐19 Induced Income Loss among Migrant Workers: Evidence from Eight Villages of Bihar
Economic Papers, 2022, 41, (4), 325-346
- Environmental behaviour under credit constraints – Evidence from panel of Indian manufacturing firms
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2022, 63, (C), 490-500 View citations (1)
- Investment behaviour under financial constraints: a study of Indian firms
SN Business & Economics, 2021, 1, (8), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Property Rights Documentation in Determining Credit Availability for Informal Firms: A Study of Indian Firms
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2021, 19, (1), 123-138
- Credit constraint and intra-country production reorganization – Evidence from the unorganized textile industry in Maharashtra
Journal of Economic Studies, 2020, 47, (2), 217-230 View citations (2)
- Does Informality Hold the Key to Growth and Stability?
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2020, 66, (1), 29-45
- Globalisation, Corruption and Women Empowerment
Economic Papers, 2018, 37, (3), 327-343 View citations (1)
- Outsourcing and Productivity During Economic Crisis: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Firms
Arthaniti: Journal of Economic Theory and Practice, 2018, 17, (2), 168-182 View citations (7)
- FDI and Business Internationalization of the Unorganized Sector: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing
World Development, 2016, 83, (C), 340-349 View citations (15)
- Intra-country Technology Transfer
Indian Economic Review, 2016, 51, (1), 117-127 View citations (1)
- Book Review: Rajat Acharyya and Saibal Kar. International Trade and Economic Development
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2015, 4, (2), 288-290
- Product variety, finite changes and wage inequality
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 610-613 View citations (7)
- Book Review: Saman Kelegama (Ed.), Migration, Remittances and Development in South Asia
South Asia Economic Journal, 2012, 13, (2), 335-337
- Trade, Unemployment and Inequality in Product Variety Models—An Analytical Survey
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.