Details about James A. Dunlevy
Access statistics for papers by James A. Dunlevy.
Last updated 2022-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Pro-Trade Effect of Immigration on American Exports During Period 1870 to 1910
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (17)
- The Pro-Trade Effect of Immigration on American Exports During the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (17)
- International Migration and Economic Integration: Understanding the Immigrant-Trade Link, by Roger White and Bedassa Tadesse
Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 53, (1), 211-213
- The Influence of Corruption and Language on the Protrade Effect of Immigrants: Evidence from the American States
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2006, 88, (1), 182-186 View citations (124)
- 'Who's on first': an empirical test of the Coase Theorem in baseball
Applied Economics, 2001, 33, (5), 593-603 View citations (6)
- From Ellis Island to JFK. New York's Two Great Waves of Immigration. By Nancy Foner. New Haven, CT and London: Yale University Press; and New York: Russell Sage Foundation, 2000. Pp. x, 334. $29.95
The Journal of Economic History, 2001, 61, (1), 236-237
- The Impact of Immigration on American Import Trade in the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries
The Journal of Economic History, 1999, 59, (4), 1043-1062 View citations (141)
- Aggregate Shocks and the Relationship between U.S. Business Cycle Fluctuations and Export Performance
Journal of Economic Integration, 1998, 13, 163-198 View citations (4)
- Migrant Stock vs. Lagged Migrant Flow as a Determinant of Migrant Settlement: A Comment
Journal of Population Economics, 1993, 6, (2), 181-88 View citations (2)
- The role of nationality-specific characteristics on the settlement patterns of late nineteenth century immigrants
Explorations in Economic History, 1992, 29, (2), 228-249 View citations (9)
- Are Free Agents Perspicacious Peregrinators?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1987, 69, (1), 50-58 View citations (6)
- Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Executive Compensation: A Comment [The Effects of Regulation on Executive Compensation]
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1985, 67, (1), 171-74 View citations (1)
- Net Migration, Endogenous Incomes and the Speed of Adjustment to the North-South Differential
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1983, 65, (1), 66-75 View citations (4)
- A Test of the Capacity Pressure Hypothesis within a Simultaneous Equations Model of Export Performance
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1980, 62, (1), 131-35 View citations (23)
- Nineteenth-Century European Immigration to the United States: Intended versus Lifetime Settlement Patterns
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1980, 29, (1), 77-90 View citations (10)
- Legislators as Taxicabs: A Reconsideration
Economic Inquiry, 1979, 17, (2), 303-06 View citations (2)
- Economic Opportunity and the Responses of â€œOldâ€ and â€œNewâ€ Migrants to the United States
The Journal of Economic History, 1978, 38, (4), 901-917 View citations (4)
- British-Irish Settlement Patterns in the U.S.: The Role of Family and Friends
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1977, 24, (3), 257-63 View citations (1)
- The Role of Migrant Stock and Lagged Migration in the Settlement Patterns of Nineteenth Century Immigrants
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1977, 59, (2), 137-44 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.