Details about Dean Eckles
Access statistics for papers by Dean Eckles.
Last updated 2020-08-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exact P-Values for Network Interference
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business View citations (8)
Also in Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business (2015) View citations (1)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2015) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the American Statistical Association (2018)
- Bootstrap Thompson Sampling and Sequential Decision Problems in the Behavioral Sciences
SAGE Open, 2019, 9, (2), 2158244019851675
- Exact p-Values for Network Interference
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2018, 113, (521), 230-240 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Field studies of psychologically targeted ads face threats to internal validity
The National Academy of Sciences, 2018, 115, (23), E5254-E5255
- Design and Analysis of Experiments in Networks: Reducing Bias from Interference
Journal of Causal Inference, 2017, 5, (1), 23 View citations (11)
- Social influence and political mobilization: Further evidence from a randomized experiment in the 2012 U.S. presidential election
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (4), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Heterogeneity in the Effects of Online Persuasion
Journal of Interactive Marketing, 2012, 26, (3), 176-188 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.