Details about Piyadasa Edirisuriya
Access statistics for papers by Piyadasa Edirisuriya.
Last updated 2017-06-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Performance of Indian commercial banks (1995-2002): an application of data envelopment analysis and Malmquist productivity index
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Telecommunications and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from ASEAN Countries
Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University (1995) View citations (1)
- Financial Deepening, Economic Growth and Corruption: The Case of Islamic Banking
Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 8, 1-16
- Australian Specific Bank Features and the Impact of Income Diversification on Bank Performance and Risk
Australian Economic Papers, 2015, 54, (2), 63-87 View citations (1)
- Bank diversification, performance and stock market response: Evidence from listed public banks in South Asian countries
Journal of Asian Economics, 2015, 41, (C), 69-85 View citations (4)
- Classification of profitability using DEA and cluster analysis: a transnational comparison of South Asian banks
International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences, 2015, 7, (3), 213-240
- Unchecked manipulations, price–volume relationship and market efficiency: Evidence from emerging markets
Research in International Business and Finance, 2014, 30, (C), 51-71 View citations (7)
- A classification method for banks' profitability using revised Thompson-Thrall profit ratios in DEA and cluster analysis with an application to South Asian banks
International Journal of Operational Research, 2012, 15, (2), 147-169
- A decision model to predict profitability using revised Thompsonâ€“Thrall profit ratios in DEA with an application to South Asian banks
International Journal of Operational Research, 2011, 12, (4), 407-429 View citations (1)
- Regional Trade and Economic Integration:Analytical Insights and Policy Options
World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.