Details about Melf-Hinrich Ehlers
Access statistics for papers by Melf-Hinrich Ehlers.
Last updated 2012-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- RESPONSES OF AGRICULTURAL BIOENERGY PRODUCTION IN BRANDENBURG (GERMANY) TO ECOLOGICAL, ECONOMIC AND LEGAL CHANGES: AN APPLICATION OF HOLLING'S ADAPTIVE CYCLE
51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- A framework of attitudes towards technology in theory and practice
Ecological Economics, 2016, 126, (C), 139-151 View citations (7)
- Patterns of attention to renewable energy in the British farming press from 1980 to 2013
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 959-973 View citations (1)
- Carbon Lock-Out: Advancing Renewable Energy Policy in Europe
Energies, 2012, 5, (2), 1-32 View citations (40)
- Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle
Energy Policy, 2012, 48, (C), 118-129 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.