Details about Eric Raymond Eide
Access statistics for papers by Eric Raymond Eide.
Last updated 2005-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does It Pay To Attend An Elite Private College? Cross Cohort Evidence on the Effects of College Quality on Earnings
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (57)
- The Teacher Labour Market and Teacher Quality
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2004, 20, (2), 230-244 View citations (30)
- Is participation in high school athletics an investment or a consumption good?: Evidence from high school and beyond
Economics of Education Review, 2001, 20, (5), 431-442 View citations (59)
- The effect of grade retention on educational and labor market outcomes
Economics of Education Review, 2001, 20, (6), 563-576 View citations (62)
- A note on the rate of intergenerational convergence of earnings
Journal of Population Economics, 2000, 13, (1), 159-162 View citations (1)
- Testing for sample selection in the Milwaukee school choice experiment
Economics of Education Review, 1999, 18, (2), 259-267 View citations (6)
- Does it pay to attend an elite private college? Evidence on the effects of undergraduate college quality on graduate school attendance
Economics of Education Review, 1998, 17, (4), 371-376 View citations (36)
- The Role of the Option Value of College Attendance in College Major Choice
Economics of Education Review, 1998, 17, (1), 73-82 View citations (23)
- The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach
Economics Letters, 1998, 58, (3), 345-350 View citations (132)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.