Details about Emre Ekinci
Access statistics for papers by Emre Ekinci.
Last updated 2019-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Informal Delegation and Training
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics
- Rescaled Additivity Non-Ignorable (RAN) Model of Generalized Attrition
Working Papers, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics
- Rescaled Additively Non-ignorable (RAN) Model of Attrition and Substitution
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum View citations (1)
- Dealing with Attrition When Refreshment Samples are Available: An Application to the Turkish Household Labor Force Survey
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
- Employee referrals as a screening device
RAND Journal of Economics, 2016, 47, (3), 688-708 View citations (1)