Details about Sofia Eleftheriou
Access statistics for papers by Sofia Eleftheriou.
Last updated 2015-09-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The relationship between international financial reporting standards, carbon emissions, and R&D expenditures: Evidence from European manufacturing firms
Ecological Economics, 2013, 88, (C), 57-66 View citations (13)
- Accounting information and excess stock returns: the role of the cost of capital -- new evidence from US firm-level data
Applied Financial Economics, 2012, 22, (4), 321-329
- Credit risk: the role of market, accounting and macroeconomic information - evidence from US firms and a FAVAR model
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, 2012, 4, (4), 315-341
- Interest rates, inflation, and stock prices: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2002, 24, (3), 231-236 View citations (21)
- Measuring Exchange Market Pressure and the Degree of Exchange Market Intervention for the Greek Drachma
International Economic Journal, 2002, 16, (3), 135-145 View citations (1)
- Measuring Price Elasticity of Aggregate Demand in Greece: 1961-1995
Public Finance Review, 2000, 28, (5), 452-467 View citations (1)
- The efficient hypothesis and deregulation: the Greek case
Applied Economics, 1997, 29, (1), 111-117 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.