Details about Jihad C. Elnaboulsi
Access statistics for papers by Jihad C. Elnaboulsi.
Last updated 2019-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2009)
- Environmental Regulation and Policy Design: The Impact of the Regulator?s Ecological Conscience on the Tax Setting Process
Working Papers, CRESE
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2015)
- On the Social Value of Disclosed Information and Environmental Regulation
Working Papers, CRESE View citations (1)
- Innovation in the Water Sector in France
- An Efficient Pollution Control Instrument: The Case of Urban Wastewater Pollution
- An Incentive Water Pricing Policy for Sustainable Water Use
Post-Print, HAL View citations (7)
- Information Exchange, Transparency and Competition Policies
- Nonlinear pricing and capacity planning for water and wastewater services
Post-Print, HAL View citations (9)
- Organization, Management and Delegation in the French Water Industry
Post-Print, HAL View citations (5)
- A model for constrained Peak-load water and wastewater pricing and capacity planning
- The optimal nonlinear pricing rules for water services
- What can we learn about water services management and privatization in France?
- Renovating urban drinking water systems - An economic optimisation approach
- Détermination de la date optimale de renouvellement des réseaux urbains d'eau potable
- The optimal economic regulation and the French experience of privatization
- Le renouvellement des réseaux d'eau potable: une revue critique
- On the social value of publicly disclosed information and environmental regulation
Resource and Energy Economics, 2018, 54, (C), 1-22 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.