Details about Mohamed Mahjoub Elheddad
Access statistics for papers by Mohamed Mahjoub Elheddad.
Last updated 2023-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does natural resource curse in finance exist in Africa? Evidence from spatial techniques
Resources Policy, 2023, 80, (C) View citations (1)
- The Internal Determinants of Gender Diversity and Its Non-Linear Impact on Firms’ Performance: Evidence from the Listed Companies in Palestine Exchange
JRFM, 2023, 16, (1), 1-19
- The financial Kuznets curve of energy consumption: Global evidence
Energy Policy, 2023, 177, (C)
- The role of biomass energy consumption and economic complexity on environmental sustainability in G7 economies
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2023, 32, (1), 781-801 View citations (1)
- Foreign Direct Investments, Renewable Electricity Output, and Ecological Footprints: Do Financial Globalization Facilitate Renewable Energy Transition and Environmental Welfare in Bangladesh?
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 2022, 29, (1), 33-78 View citations (10)
- The effects of non-renewable energy, renewable energy, economic growth, and foreign direct investment on the sustainability of African countries
Renewable Energy, 2022, 183, (C), 676-686 View citations (12)
- FDI and economic growth in the GCC: does the oil sector matter?
Economics and Business Letters, 2021, 10, (3), 178-190 View citations (1)
- Mandatory disclosure, greenhouse gas emissions and the cost of equity capital: UK evidence of a U‐shaped relationship
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2021, 30, (2), 908-930 View citations (12)
- The Non-Linear Effects of Energy Efficiency Gains on the Incidence of Energy Poverty
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (19), 1-20 View citations (2)
- The effect of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the environment: The relationship between electronic finance and pollution in OECD countries
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2021, 163, (C) View citations (12)
- The effects of regional trade integration and renewable energy transition on environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian neighbors
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2021, 30, (8), 4154-4170 View citations (19)
- The impacts of financial depth and foreign direct investment on the green and non-green energy consumption of OPEC members
SN Business & Economics, 2021, 1, (6), 1-29
- Analysing the spillover of inflation in selected Euro-area countries
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2019, 17, (3), 551-577 View citations (7)
- Foreign direct investment and domestic investment: Do oil sectors matter? Evidence from oil-exporting Gulf Cooperation Council economies
Journal of Economics and Business, 2019, 103, (C), 1-12 View citations (6)
- Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate And Misalignment In An Oil Exporting Country: Libya's Experience
Journal of Developing Areas, 2018, 52, (4), 249-267
- What determines FDI inflow to MENA countries? Empirical study on Gulf countries: Sectoral level analysis
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 44, (C), 332-339 View citations (16)
- Natural Resources and FDI in GCC Countries
International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2016, 6, (7), 12-22 View citations (9)
Also in International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2016, 6, (7), 12-22 (2016) View citations (9)
- TOWARDS TO NEW ILLUSTRATION OF RESOURCE CURSE: FDI CHANNEL EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL (GCC) COUNTRIES
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 4, (4), 8-19 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.