Details about Obayelu Abiodun Elijah
Access statistics for papers by Obayelu Abiodun Elijah.
Last updated 2017-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comparative Analysis of Resource Use Efficiency among Various Production Scale Operators in Cassava-Based Mixed Cropping Systems of Ogun and Oyo States of South west, Nigeria
2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Comparative Analysis of the Relationship Between Poverty and Underground economy in the Highly developed, Transition and Developing Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Effects of External Debt Management on Sustainable Economic Growth and Development: Lessons from Nigeria
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Economic reform in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria: Merits and Demeits
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Socioeconomic determinants of profitability of fresh fish marketing in Ogun State, Nigeria
International Journal of Social Economics, 2016, 43, (8), 871-883
- The adoption of energy efficiency measures by firms in Africa: case studies of cassava processing in Nigeria and maize milling in Kenya
Innovation and Development, 2015, 5, (2), 189-206 View citations (2)
- Welfare impact of adoption of improved cassava varieties by rural households in South Western Nigeria
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2015, 3, (1), 1-17 View citations (4)
- Relative Profitability of Cassava-based Mixed Cropping Systems among Various Production Scale Operators in Ogun and Oyo States Southwest Nigeria
African Development Review, 2013, 25, (4), 513-525 View citations (1)
Also in African Development Review, 2013, 25, (4), 513–525 (2013) View citations (1)
- The Impacts of Global Financial and Economic Crisis on African Economies: A Review
SBP Research Bulletin, 2010, 6, 15-42
- Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2009, 1, (2), 173-193 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.