Details about Khaled Kadry Elsayed
Access statistics for papers by Khaled Kadry Elsayed.
Last updated 2020-11-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Examining the role of inventory in business enterprises: is there a paradigm shift?
International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 2016, 19, (1), 51-73
- Exploring the relationship between efficiency of inventory management and firm performance: an empirical research
International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 2015, 21, (1), 73-86 View citations (1)
- Inventory management over firm life cycle: some empirical evidence
International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 2014, 19, (4), 431-450
- The effect of institutional investor type on the relationship between CEO duality and financial performance
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2014, 9, (3), 221-242 View citations (3)
- Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective
International Journal of Production Economics, 2013, 143, (1), 207-218 View citations (6)
- Board size and corporate performance: the missing role of board leadership structure
Journal of Management & Governance, 2011, 15, (3), 415-446 View citations (12)
- The impact of financial performance on environmental policy: does firm life cycle matter?
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2009, 18, (6), 397-413 View citations (5)
- Does CEO Duality Really Affect Corporate Performance?
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2007, 15, (6), 1203-1214 View citations (46)
- Reexamining the Expected Effect of Available Resources and Firm Size on Firm Environmental Orientation: An Empirical Study of UK Firms
Journal of Business Ethics, 2006, 65, (3), 297-308 View citations (24)
- The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: static and dynamic panel data evidence
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2005, 16, (3), 395-412 View citations (79)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.