Details about Ceren Ertan Yoruk
Access statistics for papers by Ceren Ertan Yoruk.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Minimum Legal Tobacco Purchase Age Laws Work?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in Discussion Papers, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics (2013)
- Alcohol Consumption and Risky Sexual Behavior Among Young Adults: Evidence from Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws
Discussion Papers, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2015)
- Alcohol consumption and risky sexual behavior among young adults: evidence from minimum legal drinking age laws
Journal of Population Economics, 2015, 28, (1), 133-157 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Labor Market Outcomes of Young Adults: Evidence from Minimum Legal Drinking Age Laws
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (3), 1297-1324 View citations (1)
- The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use revisited
Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 32, (2), 477-479 View citations (18)
- The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design using exact date of birth
Journal of Health Economics, 2011, 30, (4), 740-752 View citations (46)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.