Details about Can Erbil
Access statistics for papers by Can Erbil.
Last updated 2017-05-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Relaxing the Financial Constraint: The Impact of Banking Sector Reform on Firm Performance - Emerging Market Evidence from Turkey
Also in EcoMod2009, EcoMod
- Systematic Evaluation and Prospective of the Family Medicine Practice in Turkey
- All Ruins, No Victors: Application of a New Disaster Impact Analysis Approach to the 1985 Mexico City Earthquake
- Determinants of Growth in European Transition Economies – a Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Panel Data approach
- Revealing Turkeyï¿½s Public Debt Burden: A Transparent Payments Approach
Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Trade Taxes Are Expensive
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Does Financial Liberalization Trigger Long-Run Economic Growth?
EcoMod2008, EcoMod View citations (1)
- Trade Taxes Are Better ?!? Short Answer: No
EcoMod2003, EcoMod View citations (1)
- Health expenditures, health outcomes and the role of good governance
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2013, 13, (1), 33-52 View citations (10)
- The income elasticity of health care spending in developing and developed countries
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2012, 12, (2), 145-162 View citations (18)
- Revealing Turkey's public debt burden: A transparent payments approach
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2006, 28, (7), 825-835 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.