Details about Timothy M. Essam
Access statistics for papers by Timothy M. Essam.
Last updated 2014-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Indicators to Assess the Effectiveness of Climate Change Projects
SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD)
- Using Satellite-Based Remote Sensing Data to Assess Millet Price Regimes and Market Performance in Niger
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Impact of El Niño on Staple Food Prices in East and Southern Africa
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Impact of water user associations on agricultural productivity in Chile
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (3)
- Idle Chatter or Learning? Evidence from Rural Tanzania of Social Learning about Clinicians and the Health System
Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Patterns of Rural Development: A Cross-Country Comparison Using Microeconomic Data
Working Papers, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Agricultural Economics (2010)
- Listening while evaluating: examining the benefit of an NGO programme using season extenders (greenhouses) in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2013, 5, (1), 116-136
- Estimating costs of adaptation to climate change
Climate Policy, 2011, 11, (3), 1001-1019 View citations (16)
- Patterns of Rural Development: A Cross‐Country Comparison using Microeconomic Data
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 61, (3), 628-651 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Idle chatter or learning? Evidence of social learning about clinicians and the health system from rural Tanzania
Social Science & Medicine, 2009, 69, (2), 183-190 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.