Details about Ben Etheridge
Access statistics for papers by Ben Etheridge.
Last updated 2020-06-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The gender gap in mental well-being during the Covid-19 outbreak: evidence from the UK
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (30)
- Policy Uncertainty and Information Flows: Evidence from Pension Reform Expectations
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2019) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2019) View citations (1)
- Job polarization, task prices and the distribution of task returns
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (3)
- Precautionary Saving for Consecutive Income Risk
2015 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- Why are households that report the lowest incomes so well-off
Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2017)
- HOUSE PRICES AND CONSUMPTION INEQUALITY
International Economic Review, 2019, 60, (4), 1781-1822 View citations (1)
- Why are Households that Report the Lowest Incomes So Well‐off?
Economic Journal, 2017, 127, (605), F24-F49 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Sell, Friedrich L.: The new economics of income distribution: introducing equilibrium concepts into a contested field
Journal of Economics, 2016, 119, (2), 171-173
- A test of the household income process using consumption and wealth data
European Economic Review, 2015, 78, (C), 129-157 View citations (10)
- Consumption, Income and Earnings Inequality in Britain
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2010, 13, (1), 76-102 View citations (107)
See also Software Item (2009)
- The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements
Energy Policy, 2006, 34, (15), 2071-2086 View citations (24)
- Code and data files for "Consumption, Income and Earnings Inequality in Britain"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.