Details about Katharine N. Farrell
Access statistics for papers by Katharine N. Farrell.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What natural capital disclosure for integrated reporting? Designing & modelling an Integrated Financial - Natural Capital Accounting and Reporting Framework
Working Papers, Applied Research Division, Synergiz
- Framing the Valuation of Ecosystem Services: A Theoretical Discussion of the Challenges and Opportunities Associated with Articulating Values that Reflect the Economic Contributions of Ecological Phenomena
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Producing the ecological economy: A study in developing fiduciary principles supporting the application of flow-fund consistent investment criteria for sovereign wealth funds
Ecological Economics, 2019, 165, (C), -
- Book Review: Social Costs Today: Institutional Analyses of the Present Crises
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2018, 50, (3), 614-616
- A Teleological Approach to the Wicked Problem of Managing Utría National Park
Environmental Values, 2017, 26, (5), 583-605
- Exploring Futures for Amazonia's Sierra del Divisor: An Environmental Valuation Triadics Approach to Analyzing Ecological Economic Decision Choices in the Context of Major Shifts in Boundary Conditions
Ecological Economics, 2017, 141, (C), 166-179 View citations (1)
- Small-scale cooperative banking and the production of capital: Reflecting on the role of institutional agreements in supporting rural livelihood in Kampot, Cambodia
Ecological Economics, 2015, 119, (C), 230-240 View citations (1)
- The commodification of nature and socio-environmental resistance in Ecuador: An inventory of accumulation by dispossession cases, 1980–2013
Ecological Economics, 2015, 116, (C), 58-69 View citations (6)
- Integrating energy and land-use planning: socio-metabolic profiles along the rural–urban continuum in Catalonia (Spain)
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2014, 16, (4), 925-956 View citations (2)
- Intellectual mercantilism and franchise equity: A critical study of the ecological political economy of international payments for ecosystem services
Ecological Economics, 2014, 102, (C), 137-146 View citations (6)
- Land poverty and emerging ruralities in Cambodia: insights from Kampot province
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2014, 16, (4), 823-840 View citations (3)
- The flow/fund model of Conga: exploring the anatomy of environmental conflicts at the Andes–Amazon commodity frontier
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2014, 16, (3), 747-768 View citations (5)
- Building better science-policy interfaces for international environmental governance: assessing potential within the Intergovernmental Platform for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 2012, 12, (1), 1-21 View citations (4)
- Wind Farm Siting and Protected Areas in Catalonia: Planning Alternatives or Reproducing 'One-Dimensional Thinking'?
Sustainability, 2012, 4, (12), 1-26 View citations (3)
- Time horizons and electricity futures: An application of Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen's general theory of economic production
Energy, 2009, 34, (3), 301-307 View citations (4)
- Developing a framework for sustainability governance in the European Union
International Journal of Sustainable Development, 2005, 8, (1/2), 3-11 View citations (2)
- From *for* to governance for sustainable development in Europe: what is at stake for further research?
International Journal of Sustainable Development, 2005, 8, (1/2), 127-150 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.