Details about Gabriel Fagan
Access statistics for papers by Gabriel Fagan.
Last updated 2017-02-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- A money-based indicator for deflation risk
Macroeconomics and Finance Series, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics
Also in VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association (2014) View citations (1)
- Kant’s Endogenous Growth Mechanism
School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey
- TARGET Balances and Macroeconomic Adjustment to Sudden Stops in the Euro Area
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS View citations (14)
- Money growth and inflation: a regime switching approach
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2013)
- Downward wage rigidity and optimal steady-state inflation
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (41)
- Macroeconomic Adjustment to Monetary Union
Working Papers, Czech National Bank View citations (3)
- Adjusting to the Euro
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (9)
- Money Demand in EU Countries: A Survey
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
Also in Working Papers, European Monetary Institute (1997) View citations (47)
- Empirical assessment of Monetary Policy Instruments and Procedures (MPIP) in EU Countries
Working Papers, European Monetary Institute View citations (11)
- Immanuel Kant and Endogenous Growth Theory
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2016, 63, (5), 427-442
- Money growth and inflation: A regime switching approach
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2013, 33, (C), 118-145 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- WAS THE GOLD STANDARD REALLY DESTABILIZING?
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2013, 28, (2), 231-249 View citations (8)
- An area-wide model for the euro area
Economic Modelling, 2005, 22, (1), 39-59 View citations (185)
- Long run money demand in the EU: Evidence for area-wide aggregates
Empirical Economics, 1998, 23, (3), 483-506 View citations (96)
- Are Financial Spreads Useful Indicators of Future Inflation and Output Growth in EU Countries?
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 1997, 12, (6), 701-14 View citations (78)
- Econometric Models of the Euro-area Central Banks
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (15)
- An overview of the structural econometric models of euro-area central banks
Chapter 1 in Econometric Models of the Euro-area Central Banks, 2005 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.