Details about Mira Farka
Access statistics for papers by Mira Farka.
Last updated 2018-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Fed and Stock Market: A Proxy and Instrumental Variable Identification
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society View citations (4)
- The impact of FOMC statements on the volatility of asset prices
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (10), 1287-1301 View citations (1)
- The effect of FOMC statements on asset prices
International Review of Applied Economics, 2012, 26, (3), 387-416 View citations (1)
- THE ASYMMETRIC IMPACT OF “INFORMATIVE” AND “UNINFORMATIVE” FEDERAL OPEN MARKET COMMITTEE STATEMENTS ON ASSET PRICES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2011, 29, (4), 469-493 View citations (6)
- The Fed and the Stock Market: An Identification Based on Intraday Futures Data
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (1), 126-137 View citations (22)
Also in Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (1), 126-137 (2011) View citations (31)
- The fed and the term structure: Addressing simultaneity within a structural VAR model
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2011, 18, (5), 935-952 View citations (2)
- The effect of monetary policy shocks on stock prices accounting for endogeneity and omitted variable biases
Review of Financial Economics, 2009, 18, (1), 47-55 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.